Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like City Mobility’s Facebook page; like the original competition Facebook post; comment on the original Facebook competition post and are willing to pick up the prize from City Mobility’s Inverness showroom; or Able Care’s Aberdeen Showroom; or live in City Mobility’s area and can wait for us to pass their door to drop it in; or are willing to pay for the postage and packaging to have it posted to them. Employees of City Mobility or Able Care and their families are not elligable to enter.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of City Mobility as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 17 July 2019 and ending 14 August 2019. All online entries must be received by midnight on 14 August 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a comment on the original competition Facebook post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of City Mobility. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of City Mobility.
- Prize: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Oor Willie Gift Bucket valued at £40.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by City Mobility No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at City Mobility’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable unless you are donating it to a charity in City Mobility’s area . Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for City Mobility to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by assigning each eligible entrant a number. The winning number will be drawn under the supervision of The Managing Director of City Mobility. Winner will be notified by Private Facebook message within 1 day following selection of Winner. City Mobility] shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at City Mobility’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that City Mobility and anyone acting on behalf of City Mobility shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known orhereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation your name and picture of you receiving the prize.
- Terms & Conditions: City Mobility reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond City Mobility’s control corrupt or affect theadministration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, City Mobility may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (ifappropriate) the action taken by City Mobility. City Mobility reserves the right, in itssole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or Facebook page or violates these Terms & Conditions. City Mobility has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign,to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or Facebook page or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, City Mobility reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold City Mobility and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portionthereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) theunavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is City Mobility.
- By entering the competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.