City Mobility has been working in partnership with Motability for many years. We are their only dealer partner for the Powered Wheelchair and Scooter Scheme based in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Grampian and Moray areas.
To be eligible for the Motability Scheme, customers must be in receipt of one of the following allowances:
- Higher Rate of the Mobility Component (currently £64.50 per week) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (currently £64.50 per week) of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (currently £64.50 per week) of the Adult Disability Payment (ADP is in Scotland only)
With the Motability Scheme you can exchange part or all of your mobility allowance to lease a new scooter or powered wheelchair. Find out more bout these qualifying allowances here.
Welcome to worry-free mobility
Every lease is all-inclusive, which means all of the essentials listed below are included in the price you pay.
- Over 300 brand new scooters or powered wheelchairs to choose from.
- Standard pricing nationwide (you pay the same in Shetland as you would in Southampton!).
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs all covered.
- Insurance from RSA Motability included.
- 24 hour a day breakdown assistance from Motability Assist.
- Tyre and battery replacement covered.
- Weatherproof cover or other optional extra to the value of £35
- Start of Contract Bonus of £100
- End of Contract Bonus of £100
Give us a call on 01463 250850 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss your requirements and book your home demo/assessment visit.