Cog Icon signifying link to Admin page


It is not yet a legal requirement by the Department of Transport to insure your mobility scooter or powerchair, but it is certainly recommended. 

You might find your landlord requires you to have insurance in place. 

There are a few specialist insurers that offer various insurances and warranties, you can find out more information from one of them by clicking on the picture below.

Galaxy Marketing (Scotland) Ltd t/a City Mobility of 46a Seafield Road, Inverness, IV1 1SG, is an appointed representative of Mark Bates Limited t/a Premier Care of Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Register number: 308390.