City Mobility has been working with Motability for several years. We are the local supply and service agents for the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Grampian and Moray areas.
Anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement can exchange some or all of this weekly payment for a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme.
An ever increasing number of people are opting to get a scooter or a powered wheelchair through the scheme. Some of the attractions include having:
- Over 300 brand new scooters or powered wheelchairs to choose from.
- Standard pricing nationwide.
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs all covered.
- Insurance from RSA Motability included.
- 24 hour a day breakdown assistance from Motability Assist.
- Tyre and battery replacement covered.
At a set monthly cost, customers only need to budget for any optional extras not fitted as standard to your chosen product.
To contact Motability call 0800 953 3060 (for existing customers use 0300 456 4566) or see www.motability.co.uk.
Otherwise give us a call on 01463 250850 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and book your test drive.