City Mobility has been working with Motability for several years. We are their local supply and service dealer for the Powered Wheelchair and Scooter Scheme in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Grampian and Moray areas.
To be eligable for the Motability Scheme, customers must be in receipt of one of the following allowances:
- Higher Rate of Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
With the Motability Scheme you can exchange part, or all of your mobility allowance, to lease a new scooter or powered wheelchair.
Welcome to worry-free mobility
Every lease is all-inclusive, which means all of the essentials listed below are included in the price you pay.
- Over 300 brand new scooters or powered wheelchairs to choose from.
- Standard pricing nationwide.
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs all covered.
- Insurance from RSA Motability included.
- 24 hour a day breakdown assistance from Motability Assist.
- Tyre and battery replacement covered.
- Weatherproof cover or other optional extra to the value of £35
- End of Contract Bonus of £100
At a set monthly cost, customers only need to budget for any optional extras not fitted as standard to your chosen product.
Give us a call on 01463 250850 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and book your free home demo.